|Black Five Scenario Pack 1|
|Availability||Five scenarios themed around the Black 5 steam locomotive|
The Black Five Scenario Pack 1 is a collection of scenarios for the Black Five steam locomotive on the Somerset & Dorset Railway route, which was default content at the time of the pack's release.
The scenarios were a mixture of story-driven freight and passenger based scenarios of varying difficulty. The developers touted that it had uniquely placed scenario objects relevant to the story or simply to add variation. It was available to purchase from the Steam store but is now unavailable. The pack also included a dirty and worn variant of the Black Five, which performed worse than the other variants.
- Bath Time - From Norton Hill Colliery you are bringing a shipment of coal to Bath. At Bath you must turn around and finish in the engine shed. If you miss your timetable for key stages in this scenario you will fail as you will be occupying the main line too long or miss your slots.
- Dry as a Bone - It is the middle of a freak heat wave and there is a water shortage. Starting with minimal resources, fill up at Evercreech before delivering some dehydrated cattle to Radstock. They must be delivered on time or the scenario will fail.
- Dry as a Bone (Worn) - This scenario is identical to the normal “Dry as a Bone” except the player locomotive is a worn Black Five which performs slightly poorer. This will make the timetabled aspects of this scenario even more of a challenge.
- Night Rider - Drive a local evening train from Bath Green Park to Binegar where the service terminates while following a timetable.
- School Run Special - Two schools in the area have a day trip to London planned for the children. Take the youngsters and their teachers from Chilcompton and Shepton Mallet to Templecombe where they will change trains. This is a timetabled scenario.
- School Run Special (Worn) - This scenario is identical to the normal “School Run Special” except the player locomotive is a worn Black Five which performs slightly poorer. This will make the timetabled aspects of this scenario even more of a challenge.
- Training Day - You have been given an exercise in shunting using a Black 5. An array of wagons must be assembled at Evercreech Junction and taken to Templecombe Upper where the load will be split.