|EWS & Freightliner Class 08s Loco Add-On|
|Availability||Currently available on Steam|
|Features||Class 08 in EWS and two Freightliner liveries|
|Scenarios||2 Training |
- Class 08
- EWS v2
- Freightliner v1
- Freightliner v2
All scenarios are for the Edinburgh - Glasgow route.
- 08 Training – Moving and Stopping - Learn the very basics to get your locomotive moving, how to stop and how to reverse.
- 08 Training – Changing Junctions and Coupling - Learn the basics of how to navigate through a yard and how to couple and uncouple.
- 08 Hunter Graveller - The track around the refinery has been reballasted but the yard is now a mess! Bring the ten empty MFA ballast wagons to a siding ready for onward transport. There are ten MFA wagons numbered 391401 to 391410 around the yard. To help you look they are in rakes of 1, 2, 3 and 4 wagons. Bring the ten wagons (in any order!) to Grangemouth Siding 18 then uncouple your engine to complete the challenge. You have free reign of the whole yard.
- 08 Intermodal Ballast - Grangemouth Intermodal Yard has been cleared and is due to have new ballast laid. Drop off full ballast wagons so the workmen can start.
- 08 Ready to Rubble - Grangemouth Refinery is undergoing some rebuilding works. Bring some empty wagons to the building site which will be used to clear away any rubble then return with full wagons.