|BR Class 35 Loco Add-On|
|Availability||Currently available on Steam|
|Features||Class 35 in BR Green livery |
Chocolate & Cream Mark 1 coaches
|Scenarios||2 Training |
The Class 35 comes in British Railways green with yellow warning panels, along with Chocolate & Cream Mark 1 coaches.
Four scenarios - two training and two career - are included for the Riveria Line.
All scenarions are for the Riveria Line
- Training: Learn to drive the Class 35 using simple/expert controls. - Hi driver. Today you will be driving the class 35. In a moment the controls will be explained, then you will be asked to take the train to Exeter St Davids for a final passenger pick up.
- Don't worry! All will be explained at a comfortable pace.
- Duration: 5 minutes
-  Stormy Day on the Riviera - After a successful summer back on Western Region metals, more charter services have been added to the winter programme by popular demand.
- You are currently at Paignton, awaiting your departure time of 15:02. Open the doors and allow passengers to board before driving this Bishops Lydeard bound service as far as Exeter St Davids.
- Duration: 30 minutes
- Special Service to Kingswear - D7017, one of the resident WSR Class 35 locomotives has been returned to main line service after nearly 40 years and is now hauling enthusiasts on several charter services in the Western Region.
- You are currently at Exeter St Davids, awaiting your departure time of 13:02. Open the doors and allow passengers to board before driving this Kingswear bound service as far as Paignton.
- Duration: 45 minutes