to your programme...
Don't we all like this very specific error message? Well I guess not. It has so much reasons for it to appear, that maybe we can put a list together whenever it has occured to you. Not that it helps, but if anyone spots a thing and has a solution for it: make a link out of it and create a new page with it!
- moving a loco in the scenario editor over several junctions
- spontaneously / randomly
- connecting a road / vehicle path in a circle
- loading a scenario with rolling stock not installed
- selecting a consist
- loading a loco/wagon
- saving then testing a scenario
- loading a route to play the scenarios
- making a train driveable
- going to world editer via during scenario
- exiting a scenairo
- selecting one of main menu text
just add your own experiences